Dr. Clo Household

Keep the whole house deodorized and disinfected against viruses and bacteria with the patented, FDA-registered power of Dr. Clo. Dr. Clo is registered as a Class 1 safe medical device/disinfectant that helps protect your home, family and pets. Put one in every room of the house; even use one in your office or workplace. It extends for a radius of 16 feet and lasts up to 50 days and there are no batteries or electricity required.

Retail Price:
RM 63 for Peninsular Malaysia
RM 68 for Sabah and Sarawak


Dr. Clo Household

  • Patented technology; FDA registered as a Class 1 Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
  • Strong airborne sanitization.
  • 99.9% sterilization; helps prevent viruses.
  • Breaks down toxic inorganic matter.
  • Anti-viral properties shield against bacteria, viruses and fungi.

Sodium chloride (less than 14%) solution, hydrogen chloride (less than 5%) solvent, distilled water.

Precautions for Use:

  • Do not use this product for other than the intended purpose.
  • Store away from direct sunlight.
  • Do not overbend, disassemble, or ingest.
  • Keep away from fire and flammable materials.
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.