- Patented technology; FDA registered as a Class 1 Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
- Strong airborne sanitization.
- 99.9% sterilization; helps prevent viruses.
- Breaks down toxic inorganic matter.
- Anti-viral properties shield against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Keep the whole house deodorized and disinfected against viruses and bacteria with the patented, FDA-registered power of Dr. Clo. Dr. Clo is registered as a Class 1 safe medical device/disinfectant that helps protect your home, family and pets. Put one in every room of the house; even use one in your office or workplace. It extends for a radius of 16 feet and lasts up to 50 days and there are no batteries or electricity required.
Sodium chloride (less than 14%) solution, hydrogen chloride (less than 5%) solvent, distilled water.
Precautions for Use:
- Do not use this product for other than the intended purpose.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overbend, disassemble, or ingest.
- Keep away from fire and flammable materials.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
RM 63 for Peninsular Malaysia
RM 68 for East Malaysia